Data privacy statement for the MobiLec -Website under the Domains MobiLec.de, MobiLec.eu and MobiLec.net
We are delighted at the interest you have shown in our company. Data privacy has particularly high
importance for Wurm GmbH und Co. KG Elektronische Systeme. With this data protection declaration,
our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope, and purpose of the personal data
which is collected, used and processed by us. This data protection declaration also explains what your
related rights are. If we need to process personal data and there is no legal basis for this in a particular
case, we always ask for your consent first.
This data protection declaration applies to the MobiLec website at the aforementioned domains of
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Elektronische Systeme. We also meet our information obligations as defined
in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In this document, the corresponding data protection information is given when using the website and
the mobile phone application “MobiLec”.
- Responsible body
- Name and address of the data protection officer
- Data processing on this website
- Processing of personal data
- Transmission of data to third parties
- Note concerning the use of Google Maps
- Note concerning the security and confidentiality of personal data
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Your rights
- Standard deadlines for the deletion of the data
- Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- Note on changes and updates
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 2191 - 8847 300
Name and address of the data protection officer
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG has appointed an external data protection officer:
Mr. Arndt Halbach of GINDAT GmbH
Wetterauer Str. 6, 42897 Remscheid
Data processing on this website
Each time the website of Wurm GmbH und Co. KG Elektronische Systeme is accessed by a particular
person or an automated system, it collects a general set of data and information about them. This
general data and information is stored in log files on the server. This information can include
- the types and versions of browser used,
- the operating system running on the system accessing our website,
- the website sub-pages you have viewed,
- the date and time of access to the website,
- the internet protocol address (IP address),
- other similar data and information to be used for the purpose of security in case of attacks on
our IT systems.
In using this general data and information, Wurm GmbH und Co. KG Elektronische Systeme draws no
conclusions about the person concerned. This information is actually required for
- presenting content correctly on our website,
- optimising the content on our website,
- ensuring the long-term functionality of our IT systems and technology on our website, and
- providing the law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for prosecution in the
case of cyber attacks.
The collected data and information are therefore evaluated by Wurm GmbH und Co. KG Elektronische
Systeme primarily for the purpose of increasing the data protection and data security in our company,
and finally ensuring an optimal level of protection for the personal data which is processed by us.
The IP address of your computer is deleted after 30 days.
Processing of personal data
The subject matter of this declaration is the collection, processing and usage (“Use”) of personal data
(“Data”) in the “Mobile Leckage Monitoring System“ (short: MobiLec) of Wurm GmbH & Co. KG
The data collected and processed by us when using the online services can generally be divided into
the following categories:
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, title, place of
- Profile information if you create a profile or account with us, including username and password
- Technical information such as technical data on use and display, including IP addresses,
when you visit our websites or applications, also on third-party websites
- Transaction information
Access to the online services or the use of products requiring registration is only possible by means of
corresponding license agreements. This presupposes that a corresponding user account already
exists or a new account is created. For this purpose you will be asked to provide personal details and
further information. Only information required for establishing the contractual relationship or for
carrying out the services is designated as mandatory information.
The administration of this MobiLec portal is done by representatives of operators of refrigeration
equipment. These ADMINs receive by the provider of this on-line service ("Portals") Wurm GmbH &
Co. KG Electronic Systems the administration right for the establishment of the user access of the
respective accounts (service company). In the process, personal data of the respective users are
recorded, which are then processed further.
The created users then have the possibility to log in with a user name and a personal password.
The personal data of the user account include the user name of the user, his mobile number, his
company and optionally his email address. The mobile number is required for authentication and for
the assignment of the technical system data sent via SMS and recorded by the mobile application
MobiLec. The information of the company is used for the connection or assignment of the refrigeration
specialist company ("company") to the branch of the operator of refrigeration systems to be
If you use this online service of "Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Electronic Systems", server logs automatically
provide technical information, which your browser transmits, that is collected and stored. This is in
particular the address of the page called and the IP address of your computer.
The evaluation of the technical system data is done by the representatives of the operators of
refrigeration equipment in the MobiLec portal. Each record - consisting of personal data and technical
system data - can be viewed by the authorized representatives. Through a possible summary of the
technical system data the concrete personal reference does not apply.
When using the MobiLec portal with the mobile application, the following data is automatically saved
on the portal server per use: the date of the last visit, the number of visits to the portal as well as the
transmitted technical plant data. No further personal data is stored on the mobile phone.
If you use our support form as part of a request, we ask you to provide your name, company,
telephone number, email address and the product used as well as the content of your request. By
clicking the submit button, you expressly agree that we may collect, store and use your personal
information. Your data will only be used for the purpose you have communicated to us. You can
withdraw your consent at any time for the future by notifying us.
You have the right to inspect, correct, supplement complete or delete the personal data and settings of
your customer account stored on your person at any time.
If you get in contact with Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Elektronische Systeme by email, please note that we
use the STARTTLS encryption process. If your server supports this encryption process, this will
ensure secure communication between our email server and yours. Otherwise the data will usually be
sent unencrypted. In this case, the confidentiality of the transferred information cannot be guaranteed.
We have no control over the path taken by your email over the public internet to our company and
cannot therefore guarantee the security of your data. Once your email has reached our email server,
we protect your data with highly technical and organisational measures.
Transmission of data to third parties
Wurm GmbH & Co. KG Electronic Systems will not as a matter of principle transmit your personal data
to third parties outside the company network, unless:
- transmission is necessary for the purpose of carrying out or billing services, if the service
involves making use of the products or services of an independent partner company or if the
data is needed for the purpose of carrying out the service for a partner company (if you are not
advised otherwise, such vicarious agents are only authorized to use the data that is absolutely
necessary for this service); an automatic email is generated and sent to the relevant sales
partner for the billing (personal user contract).
- for sending SMS we use the service of Esendex.
- you have given your consent to transmit the information, or prosecuting authorities or courts
demand information based on applicable laws for the purpose of prosecution.
- in order to carry out the processing and handling process, if we have to make use of service
providers in order to process the contract data, the contractual relations are regulated as
stipulated by Art. 28 GDPR, which contains the legally required points relating to data privacy
and data protection.
A cookie is a little data file transferred by us to your computer if you surf onto the website of Wurm
GmbH und Co. KG Elektronische Systeme. A cookie can only contain information that we place on
your computer, it does not read private data from it. When there is a visit to our website, we usually
Technically necessary cookies help allow you to move around the website by ensuring essential
functions such as navigation around the pages and access to secure areas. Without these cookies,
the website would not work properly.
The cookies used by our website are deleted from your hard disc at the end of your browser session
(these are called session cookies).
If you do not want to have the advantages of cookies, you can change how cookies are handled in the
security settings in your browser. Setting options are mostly found in the Tools menu, under Settings
or Internet Options.
Note concerning the use of Google Maps
This website uses the Google Inc. map service ("Google") to display interactive maps. When using
Google Maps, MobiLec does not transmit any personal data, only plant data.
Note concerning the security and confidentiality of personal data
We guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data as follows
- we only use your personal data for fulfilling the purpose described here,
- we have obligated our employees to duties of confidentiality,
- our security provisions correspond to the current state of the art to an appropriate extent,
- our systems are checked regularly for security so that we can effectively protect data retained
by us from any damage, loss and access,
- and our data protection officer ensures compliance with the "data privacy statement".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Legal basis for the temporary storage of data (log files) when visiting our websites is
Art. 6; S.1(f) GDPR
- To the extent that we consent to the processing of personal data, e.g. to obtain our contact
form, the legal basis is Art. 6, S. 1(a) GDPR.
- In the context of the use of our online services or the online portal, the processing of personal
data serves the fulfillment of a contract or precontractual measures pursuant to Art. 6, S.1(b)
GDPR. This also applies to the case of passing on to third parties, which are involved in the
context of the fulfillment of the contract.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data via the aforementioned cookies is Art. 6,
S. 1(f) GDPR.
According to Art. 15-21 GDPR you can claim the following rights in relation to the personal data
processed by us.
The right to access your personal information
You are entitled to information about the personal data concerning you that are processed by us.
The right to rectification
You may request the correction of incomplete or incorrectly processed personal data.
The right to erasure
You are entitled to have personal data concerning you deleted, especially if one of the following
- Your personal information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or
- You revoke your consent to the processing of your data.
- You have asserted a right to object to the processing.
- Your data was processed unlawfully.
The right to erasure does not exist, however, if it is in conflict with the legitimate interests of the
responsible person. This can be, for example, if:
- personal data are required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- deletion is not possible due to storage requirements
However, if data cannot be deleted, there may be a right to restrict processing (see below).
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data if
- you deny the accuracy of the data and we therefore check its accuracy
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse deletion and instead demand the restriction of use
- we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- you have objected to the processing of your data, and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate
reasons outweigh your reasons.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided us in a structured,
common and machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer this data to another person
without hindrance from us, provided the processing is based on your consent or a contract and
processing is done by us using automated procedures.
The data subject shall have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of personal data relating
to him or her under Art. 6, S.1(e) or 1(f) for reasons arising out of their particular situation; this also
applies to a profiling based on these provisions. If the processing of your personal data is based on a
consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
Standard deadlines for the deletion of the data
Insofar as a statutory retention provision does not exist, the data will be automatically deleted or
destroyed if they are no longer necessary for achieving the purpose of the data processing including
billing (cf. regulations regarding cookies). There is a legal retention period for data with tax relevance,
which is usually 10 years; other data according to commercial regulations (business letters) are
usually kept for 6 years. Finally, the storage period can also be based on the statutory limitation
periods, which may usually be three years, for example, according to §§ 195 ff. of the German Civil
Code (BGB), but also up to thirty years in some cases.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Each data subject has a right of appeal to a supervisory authority under Article 77 GDPR if they
consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Kavalleriestr. 2 - 4
Note on changes and updates
Inasmuch as we roll out new products or services, modify internet procedures or if internet and IT
security technology are enhanced, we reserve the right to update the data privacy statement. Any
changes will be published here. For that reason, please access this website regularly to obtain
information on the current status of the data privacy statement.
Date 2020, December 22th